SELECTION PROCEDURES IN NTT & PTT
The selection of candidate for this diploma course will be done purely on merit basis. The category and the order of merit of the candidates will be decided by determining the percent aggregate of securing marks. Extra qualification in the field of different activities such as sports, cultural & education etc. Will be preferred. After selection or taking admission in the above course, there will be no reund of fee or any amount in any circumstances. The Nursery Teacher training is applicable for English medium, Pre-primary – private & Public School.
The nursery teacher training and primary teacher training is applicable for English Medium, Pre-Primary Private/Public School India and abroad etc.
The total of the above course is payable as under :
- Admission Fee
- Tuition Fee (Per Month)
- Examination Fee (till 5 Nov.) (with late payment)(till 5 Dec.)
- Practical Fee
- Fee has to deposited by 5th of every month. In case of the centre having more than one section, Centre-in-charge will decide the different date of submitting the fees. But in any case the fee has to be deposited by 10th of every month.
- In case of default, the date of submission of the late fees would be 20th of every month & student of pay Rs. 5/- as a late fee charge.
ATTENDANCE, ABSENCE FINE & RE-ADMISSION
- A minimum attendance of 75% of the total working days is required the academic year.
- The name of any student who is absent for 30 days without leave shall be stuck off. On re-admission. The re-admission fee of Rs. 50/- will be charged.
- A student whose name has been struck off for absence without leave and or who has been habitually, late of persistently careless or indiscipline, may not be-admitted in the institute.
- It is advisable to ensure that a student is not disturbed during the examination days.
- No students can leave the institute premises without the permission of the centre in charge
NURSERY TEACHER’S TRAINING (NTT)
|(A) THEORU PAPERS||Marks||(b) Practical Paper||Marks|
|1.-Personality Development||100||1. Internal Assessment||50|
|2. – (a)Child Psychology||50||2. Case Study||50|
|(b) Child Care & Health||50||3. Project Work||100|
|3. – Educational Psychology||100||4. Micro Teaching||100|
|4. – Teacher’s Education||100||5. Lesson Plan & Teaching||100|
|5. – Health Education||100||6. VIVA||100|
|6. – Modern Method of Teaching||100|
|7. – Computer Education||100|
Identity Card will be issued to every student by the ATEWCC New Delhi.
Student has to produce this card to Centre-in-charge/Teacher for identification.
The following item can also be provided can cost to maintain uniformity but will be optional.
- Saree Broach
- Lesson Plans File
- Note Book
- Identity Car
PRIMARY TEACHER’S TRAINING (PTT)
|(A) THEORY PAPERS||Marks||(b) Practical Paper||Marks|
|1.– (a) Educational Psychology||100||1. Art & Craft||100|
|(b) Sociology & Guidance||100||2. Art File & Other File||100|
|2. – (a) Modern Method of Teaching||100||Preparation of Teaching||100|
|(b) Principal of Education||100||3. Acting Song, Speech, Story|
|(c) School Organization||100||4. Lesson Plan & Teaching||50+50|
|3. -(a) Child Psychology||50||5. VIVA||100|
ONE YEAR DIPLOMA IN INTERIOR DESIGNING
The course covers areas of interior Design, Architectural Theory, Drawing and Sketching, Designing of Furniture, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Wall covering and Flooring, Plant and Planets Study and Psychology.
- Introduction Principles of Interior Designing.
- Architectural Theory and Design Theory.
- Drawing, Sketching and Illustration.
- Designing of Furniture.
- Designing of Bedrooms, Bathrooms, storage, Staircase and Partitions.
- Construction Theory.
- Fabric/Textile Science.
- Designing of Ceramic Tiles, Mirroes, Glasses.
- Painting and Lightning Theory.
- Wall Covering and Floorings.
- Plants and Planters Study.
- Display – Merchandising.
- Cost Control/Budgeting and Financial Analysis.
- Art and Culture.
- Project work/Portfolio Visits.