In the context of rapid education and economic development it is felt that the general education system is not adequate to meet the growing demands of the diversifying economy. It is generally felt that, there is much need for growing children to have better systematic education by proper trained teachers that is why teachers vocational training should be seen as not merely it terms creating positive attitude towards work and general increase in the skill base, among the students, but also as a strategy for giving a full package of Competence, required for giving, required for wage and self employment, to meet the man-power, needs on various sectors.
Association of Teacher’s Education & Women Child care an Education Organization, started Nursery Teacher’s Training Course all over India, with the help & co-operation of educational experts with a view of train unemployed educated girls, particularly the girls of scheduled Caste, scheduled Tribes and Backward class, so that they may impart education, based on modern lines to pre-school children, with a stress on moral, intellectual, Physical & Social personality, as it was found, there that was no training for teachers in India for preschool going children education. The organization takes guidance from social Welfare Board (Govt. of India) & N.C.R.T., New Delhi, Therefore, it is an line with research work at N.C.R.T.
These two are the only genuine bodies for guidance and affiliation. At present various Study Centre are running in different state of India under the able guidance of N.C.R.T./Education experts.
The student who have passed Inter (+2) or Graduate can also pursuer this course in Hindi, English. This course gives complete knowledge of students & the education system. It also introduces with the organization & administration of school. This course also provides knowledge about the society, environment science, physical, education, primary health, child psychology & care, It helps building up a good teacher trough theoretical & practical examinations, various arts & Crafts such as book craft & tailoring etc.
Is also provides an opportunity to run own institute/Schools or to serve as a teacher in any other school.
Our main aim is to bring out a good & Cultured teacher so as to build up a high society.
Association of Teacher’s Education & Women Child care is one of the most progressive educational organization of India. The institute with its various study centers caters to the educational needs of students from all over the states. The salient features of the institution can be summarizes in the following points.
- The society will arrange NTT, PTT, Fashion Designing, Women’s Vocational Training English Speaking & Computer Education for the development of children men & women.
- A close link / contact is maintained with the students to ensure their whole hearted involvement in the training to get better & Prosperous future.
- Effective emphasis is laid on the inculcation of eternal, & moral values which are so profoundly enshrined in our culture and heritage.
- The teacher’s and the employees of the nursery Teacher’s Training Programes are highly qualified and experts in their fields.
- The society collaborates and promotes communication with other organizations connected directly with early childhood education training programme and other educational programme.
- Nursery Teacher Training is affiliated to Association of Teacher’s Education & Women Child care New Delhi. In turn A.T.E.W.C.C. is registered N.C.T. Govt. of India under registration No. S-58166.
- The Nursery Teacher Training is applicable for English Medium, Pre-Primary Private/Public schools India & abroad etc.
- The Association of Teacher’s Education & Women Child care is registered by Delhi Govt. of India Act XXI-1860.
- The aims of NTT is to prepare teachers for pre-primary schools, so that they are able to:- Familiarize with methods, equipments of early childhood care and education with their effective use.
- Develop an understanding of principles and precesses of various aspects of child’s of child’s growth and development and plan educational activities accordingly.
- Beware about role of parents and community in education of pre-school and early primary school.
- Understand importance of health, nutrition and welfare services for the child and the ability to nature healthy habits, prepare nutritive and inexpensive meals and render first aid in case of minor injuries/accidents.
- Organize plan and implement School program.